149 Scenic Hill Road, Lancing, TN 37770
* From I-40, Exit 320 Genesis Road. Turn north (left from the west, right from the east).
* Stay on Genesis Road approximately 19.5 miles. You will pass from Cumberland County into Morgan County approximately 16.5 miles. Approaching the 19 mile mark, you will see a brown sign on the right indicating that Barnett Bridge Access Road to Clear Creek is coming up on the left.
* AFTER that road, you will turn on the NEXT road left (heading a bit down hill after the nice brick/stone home on the left). This is Scenic Hill Road, which does not have a road sign at this time.
* The retreat is up the hill on the left directly across from the mailbox with ‘149’ on it.
* The first buildings you see are the Quad–our family cabins. Down the lane just a bit is the Lodge. Please park in the parking area near the Quad.
** Please note that our mail box (on the right) lists our address, and the gates are clearly visible on the left side of the road.