149 Scenic Hill Road, Lancing, TN 37770
* From I-40, Exit 320 Genesis Road. Turn north (left from the west, right from the east).
* Stay on Genesis Road approximately 19.5 miles. You will pass from Cumberland County into Morgan County approximately 16.5 miles. Approaching the 19 mile mark, you will see a brown sign on the right indicately that Barnett Bridge Access Road to Clear Creek is coming up on the left.
* AFTER that road, you will turn on the NEXT road left (heading a bit down hill after the nice brick/stone home on the left). This is Scenic Hill Road, which does not have a road sign at this time.
* The retreat is up the hill on the left directly across from the mailbox with ‘149’ on it. The gate will be open for you.
* Please go past the first buildings you see (the Quad–our family cabins), taking the left fork around to the Lodge. After checking in at the Lodge, you will be asked to park in the parking area back up the lane near the Quad.
** Please note that our mail box (on the right) lists our address, and the gates are clearly visible on the left side of the road.